Friday, October 22, 2010

vacation

ahh. Just started vacation. Tonight we drive to Idaho for a funeral tomorrow. Then on to the parent's. Mom's birthday is Tuesday and it'd be nice to see her and Dad. Will come home early in the week and probably talk the Handsome Husband into taking the trailer to a campground nearby so I can sit and do art all day, and read, and stoke the fire, and then he can come be with me at night after work. (he's not on vacation)

I was thinking of heading north, but really feel the need to stay close to home. Maybe I can talk my sister & her sweet hubby into coming down with their motorhome for a day or two (hint... hint). Quiet, alone time is always good, and I need to recharge before heading into .... Christmas in Retail .... I guess we'll see how I feel in a few days. :O)

I am looking forward to a solitary Samhain celebration. I've been tossing around different ritual ideas for months. we'll see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment