Wednesday, September 22, 2010

journaling

seems I suck at journaling! LOL. I forget to do it! I even bought an awesome journal that makes it real easy to do it daily. Just fill in the blanks. Ummm ... the blanks are still blank!

Back to it I go!

I've been doing some drawing lately. Not a lot, but some. It makes me happy. My handsome husband does it with me too, which makes me very happy.

Been busy at work (that's a good thing), but am feeling overloaded. So much to do and not enough time. I have a great crew, but we are all struggling to get things done. When it is all said and done, we are still having fun.

Phil and I went camping the other day ... One 24 hour camping trip ... first one in 7 or 8 years! That's way too long!! Have caught the bug again, so we'll be doing much more. The campground is only 10 miles away so it will be easy to go for short trips. I had planned to do some art, but found that just sitting by the fire and staring at the flames was what felt right. Relaxed so much (and quickly!) that we both slept for almost 12 hours!!

Happy Autumnal Equinox ... will be enjoying the evening tonight after work. Have all my supplies, just need a little focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment