Friday, June 12, 2009

Dinner with my Handsome Husband

Phil and I went to dinner tonight at Cascadia in downtown Olympia. It was absolutely fabulous. Now that I have eaten there, I don't think I'll ever need to go back to McMinamins (however you spell it). Fabulous Beer Braised Beef for me ... wow ... yumm ... and Phil loved his fish and chips. Then we had an amazing ice cream dessert. We have decided that we can eat a great dinner at home and go there for dessert anytime (it's just down the hill from us) ... wow ... yummy!!!

We are going to clean out the camp trailer (1957 Dalton that we have refurbished) ... you know, we got it for $300 years ago. Love that trailer. It's 13 feet long (that includes the tongue!) and then we can refill it and start going camping again! There is a campground that is only about 20 to 30 minutes down the freeway and we can park it there and live in it all week and commute to work. It's time for campfires and stars... it fills your soul.

Just so you know ... my husband is amazing. He fills my heart. He makes me laugh -EVERY day. He adores me and I adore him. I am so blessed. We dance in our kitchen ... as we have for 25 years ... and we garden. He is the sweetest, most tender, kind, loving, supportive person I have ever met. I am in awe that I am his wife. How lucky am I?!!!

1 comment:

  1. I Loved reading your blog and am now following it. Julie I met you on ATCsforAll...can't wait to finish our trade!!!
    Blessings,
    Bevie

    http://dreamsofpurelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete