Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Going to movies

We went to see Avatar in Imax 3D... wowza... I didn't realize it was a "war" movie (violence is disturbing to watch, for me anyway) ... and the 3D?! Holy mackerel! It was beautiful and amazing and ... I'm afraid of heights ... did I mention it was in 3D? Pandora was simply gorgeous though. Like being under the sea, but in the sky, and dry, instead.

I took myself to another movie a couple days later ... "It's Complicated". Funny! I just love Meryl Streep ... and she was fabulous in this too (of course!)

I keep forgetting to wear a big warm coat when I go to the theater. I always get cold. Watching people stumble with a big ol' tub o popcorn and seeing all the little bits of fluff go crunching down the aisle and all over the stairs always seems to delight me. Must be some evil twin inside me ...

I'm battling insomnia the past few days. Don't quite understand what the problem is ... although I have been eating more carbs than usual lately and that could be part of the problem. Que sera sera ...

No comments:

Post a Comment